HR Outsourcing - Multi-disciplinary Approach
The challenges and problems facing management increasingly require a multidisciplinary approach and specialized
skills that may be beyond the resources of the organization itself.
Management consultants can prove to be the most cost-effective means of addressing those challenges. Because the
consultants are external to the organization, they can supply a fresh and unbiased perspective on events and people
that would be impossible for an employee to duplicate.
The Advantage Tech - Collins Barrow joint consulting services group possesses the skills and offers the
multidisciplinary approach required in the following areas:
- Corporate strategic planning
- Organizational design and review
- Corporate reorganizations an rationalization
- Business valuations
- Relocation counselling/outplacement
- Management and career assessment/counselling
- Psychological/industrial assessment
- Personal financial planning
- Retirement and estate planning
- Project management
- Packaged software evaluation and installation
- Computer feasibility studies
- Computer network evaluation and support
The Advantage Tech Group works together with the Calgary office of Collins Barrow
to provide technical, operational and non-technical expertise in a variety
of areas related to both oil and gas and the mineral resource industries. Assistance can be broad in scope,
such as strategic and financial planning services, corporate reorganizations, acquisitions and mergers
and corporate creation from a resource industry perspective. Or the services can be more specialized, in
the areas of oil and gas and mineral exploration, production, technology applications and the environment.
Both consulting and extensive training services are available in Canada and internationally.
Here are some specific deliverables our clients ask for - and get:
- Development of employee handbooks
- Job description development
- Employee oritentations
- Employment realated documentation
- Performance management systems
- Recognitions programs
- Traning & development programs
We provide flexible, scalable HR management functions for small companies of 5 - 500 employees, including those looking to complement existing interal infrastructure.